All Right are now recruiting for online ESL teachers for young learners!
We are a leading online education company that specializes in teaching English to European students from age 3-15. All Right is proud to base our material around the Cambridge Starters, Movers and Flyers curriculum as well as offer specialized courses around things our students are interested in, such as Minecraft, and cooking. Our classes are conducted on our own exclusive teaching platform where our students can enjoy private 25-minute lessons, or join a group conversation class about topics that interest them. We always have our students' best interests at heart, and we hope you will too! Why choose All Right?
What we need from you:
- Flexible working hours - work where you want, when you want
- Lessons are fun and interactive with our own state of the art software and lesson material
- No experience required! We provide full training before you start, plus free ongoing training with experienced methodologists
- Non-native? No problem! We are proud to have a diverse teaching team and accept teachers from all over the world
- Bi-weekly payment schedule and monthly bonuses of up to 5% of your salary
- Competitive pay rates
- A passion for working with children, and a willingness to learn new skills
- At least a C1 in English
- Availability to teach for at least 15 hours per week during peak hours in the UTC+3 time zone (16:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday, and 11:00 to 21:00 on weekends)
- A Bachelors degree in Education (or similar) OR a teaching certificate (TESOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA or other)
- Russian, Polish, German, Italian and/or Spanish language skills